Gallery review

The photoforum gallery is at <http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html>.

Trevor Cunningham -- flame tree sprigling -- I don't know the "flame
tree", but this is a fascinating bit of foliage.  Plants all seem to be
"hairy" at sufficient magnification!

David Dyer-Bennet (ME) -- Warty Pig, Minnesota Zoo -- I liked this guy's
pose, and the lighting.  I messed around with a lot of cropping ideas
before settling on this one, and would be happy to hear opinions (I don't
have the legs down to the ground; I think something was in the way).

Emily Ferguson -- Heron ballet -- Interesting use of long exposure. And
good title for it.

John Palcewski -- At Trevi Fountain, Rome -- She has a fascinating face,
and the focus on whatever it is up there she's looking at is quite
intense.

Pini Vollach -- Heads Down ! -- Birds again!  I like the neck line on the
one stretched down to the water.  The lighting falloff to the right is a
bit of a problem I think.

Thanks to everybody who participates in the gallery this week!
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info