Re: gallery review

On 22-Aug-10 17:48, Andrew Sharpe wrote:
Thanks for these suggestions. It is far more photoshopping than I
normally do on my images (I usually do cropping, B&W, curves and a bit
of sharpening, which already seems like a lot of post-processing). But
your ideas have a lot of merit, and I'll see what I can do. It may very
well be beyond my (current) ability at photoshop, but it sounds like an
interesting way to learn more.

In terms of "a lot" -- I guess it depends on your standards. It's less than I'd do in the darkroom for any serious picture -- your list doesn't have any dodging and burning. Which is exactly what additional curves layers with layer masks is giving you (though you could use the burn/dodge tool instead; but I'm a devotee of the cult of lossless editing).

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info