Re: gallery review

Thanks for these suggestions. It is far more photoshopping than I
normally do on my images (I usually do cropping, B&W, curves and a bit
of sharpening, which already seems like a lot of post-processing). But
your ideas have a lot of merit, and I'll see what I can do. It may very
well be beyond my (current) ability at photoshop, but it sounds like an
interesting way to learn more.

By the way, the blacks are already clipping around the door and at the
roofline, so it is likely that the scaling and conversion to a jpg lost
something in the translation.

Andrew

--
http://andrewsharpe.com