Re: Lightroom question

You gotta have the correct plugin for your camera with Bridge. I'm sure it's the same with Lightroom. Go to Adobe's site and search for it.

Of course, the purpose of RAW is to make it unnecessary for you to involve yourself with those non-professional choices on the dial. Basically you are supposed to shoot in the correct lighting setting and either Manual, Aperture or Speed priority although Auto is OK too. Then make all your adjustments for filters like IR, hypersaturation etc. in your image processor. There's a feature in the camera RAW converter in PS which allows one to create other profiles, select one and apply it to the image in question. I assume it's the same in Lightroom and probably Aperture as well. But basically the plugin for your specific camera creates the normal adjustment for your specific sensor.

The Saturation slider in ACR is really easy to use and will hype up the color to your heart's content. Add a touch of Black and you're on easy street!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx