Re: Lightroom question

I get a similar effect when I open up my Photoshop Browser. The old files that were in my browser incoming folder appear for an instance and then Photoshop loads the new pictures. I heard of people run script for their own unique filters but don't know how you access the language behind the Photoshop or Lightroom to change the procedures.
Roy