RE: PF gallery updated Aug 14, 2010

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 14, 2010.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Michael Hughes - Curiosity!
[Chris] Yes, the image captures summer in England. I spent most of the
summer in detention because of what I said.

                Pini Vollach - Tree
[Chris] I like the abstract pattern of this tree. It is a lovely
representation of natural form and relates to many if not all plants and the
branching pattern of a nerve cell.

                Dan Mitchell - Graffiti
[Chris] There is too much graffiti!

                Elson T. Elizaga - Handmade Paper
[Chris] Nice! But do you write on it?

                Christopher Strevens - Me in detention
[Chris] Not a nice memory of summer and have no idea why I was there. I hope
I don't spend next summer inside!
                Lea Murphy - Edyn, nine days
[Chris] Edit's baby kicked in the womb today.... I wonder if it will reach
term. How will I feed him/her as they have taken all my money.

                Jack Klasey - Falls at Lower Emerald Pool
[Chris] This is a lovely image of a fall. I will never go there, I will
never see it... like most places I have missed. You have no idea as a child
or young person...
                Yoram Gelman - Ice Disks
[Chris] Nature is very strange and usually incomprehensible.
                John Palcewski - Road Kill
[Chris] A life snuffed out.

                Andrew Davidhazy - Chicago Lights
[Chris] An abstract pattern but its generation is still a mystery despite
the explanation. Don't worry I might prefer to stay ignorant if I heard
more. I have given up my DSLR now with all its heavy lenses and Edit wants
me to chuck my compact digital and rely on the digital camera in the phone
instead on the grounds that it is more convenient.