From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Palma Allen
Sent: 14 August 2010 15:05
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: PF gallery updated Aug 14, 2010

Please welcome my comments. I haven't done this in a long time, but I enjoy it and learn from it.

Michael Hughes - Curiosity!
Cats are great! Makes me want to see the scene from the other side, also.

Pini Vollach - Tree
It's like the shadow is scratching the grass.

Dan Mitchell - Graffiti
Wow! I've never been to London. Looks like quite a project. Great colors.

Elson T. Elizaga - Handmade Paper
Nice composition. Has a commercial feel to me, in contrast to Dan's photo where
art is within context of the environment (rather than a detail), so I feel that's more like a "story".

Christopher Strevens - Me in detention
After reading the description... Maybe more of the cage?

Lea Murphy - Edyn, nine days
I know she's tiny. Adorable baby. I see you want close up detail. When I had my babies I wish I was a more
experienced photographer. I've had so many ideas since.

Jack Klasey - Falls at Lower Emerald Pool
I think black and white would be striking.

Yoram Gelman - Ice Disks
I've never seen anything like that and I grew up by a river. Sorry, I cheated and looked it up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_circle

John Palcewski - Road Kill
The color background makes the bird seem "less dead".

Andrew Davidhazy - Chicago Lights
I always enjoy your technical command.

Palma
www.palmaallen.com