RE: [SPAM] Re: Photography as thought without words

For investigations of non-verbal thinking in on-line "Scientific
American"  is a good resource such as this funny one:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=origin-of-the-mind

And this:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=speaking-in-tones-jul10

I believe should know to expect art to evoke a largely pre-verbal
emotional, psychological, or physical response. But then, photographers
are great fans of visual puns - "the lowest form of humor"!

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book