Re: Photography as thought without words

On 07-Aug-10 18:08, Kim Mosley wrote:
Isn't photography (and all non-verbal art) thought without words?

I don't see that it partakes of any of the aspects that characterize thought. But it seems likely that no two of us have the same definition of "thought", or that any of us has any really precise definition of it. I think the real problem is that it's a high-level philosophical concept rather than an actual scientific concept.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info