Re: PhotoForum book edits completed (hope that is it!)

Mmmm, that does sound good.  Might have to stop at the store on the way
home tonight (no limes or tonic in the house).

Couple of hours already?  So you're feeling no pain!

Oh, and for the record, I wouldn't kill Andy over a little typographical
mixup.

Not the first time, anyway.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info