PhotoForum book edits completed (hope that is it!)

KY was fixed, David Dyer-Bennet name was fixed (I hope or he'll kill me!), my name was fixed, Saxman added/replaced, word late was changed to Late. Seems process of fixing is not that
hard so if there are major errors I could fix those but I think this might be it.

The new version has a slightly different URL:
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/photoforum-2010-catalog/11930636

I was going to say something else but forgot what it was. Nice work you all! I think a small
celebration is in order!

Andy - publisher wanna be but struggling!  ;)