Re: PhotoForum book/catalog available!

I have just looked over the PDF and have to say: Remarkable!  The quality of photographs is very high and the text portions say so much.  This certainly helps me to understand others on this forum.  Andy cannot be thanked enough for starting this forum and nurturing it all these years and then giving us this opportunity to see our work and thoughts in print.  Thanks a million, Andy.  I know it has been stressful at times especially recently.  I hope you feel rewarded by this as well.
Don