Re: PhotoForum book edits

On Mon, July 26, 2010 15:29, Walter Mayes wrote:
>     Thank You Andrew, Emily, Sherie and Rene. I think the book will be on
> it's way soon. I finally figured out the "buttons". Seems pretty simple
> after you have done it. I normally don't do much on line.

Other people, who do a lot online, including me, had a little trouble
finding it.  In  hindsight, what confused me is that the "add to cart"
button changes into a "Download" button when you click the link for the
downloadable PDF -- but the button is the same size and color and
location.  So it looks mostly like the page hasn't changed (the button
actually HAS changed -- it says "Download" now).

Anyway -- it's not just you, at least me and one other person have said we
had trouble figuring it out.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info