Re: PS action help

If you set the opacity of the brush each time you use it in the action (Just press the number.."5" is 50% before you start painting, then it will use that opacity.

If not then it will always go back to the opacity that was on the brush when you used it to paint.

So as you record, press the keyboard shortcut for opacity when you select the brush.

Herschel

Lea Murphy wrote:
Yes I did. It doesn't hold.

Ugh.