PS action help

Using PSCS 3.

I use two actions back to back every day about 60 times a day on my baby photos.

One requires I do 'cleanup' with a black brush opacity set to 100%.

The next requires I do 'cleanup' with a white brush opacity set to 20%.

I have programed the actions to do absolutely everything I need but I can't figure out for the life of me how to get an action to set and hold a specific brush opacity...it always just uses whatever the opacity setting happens to be.

Does anyone know how to create an action with a specific brush opacity?

Any help is much appreciated.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com