Re: Need a volunteer to edit my text for teh new photobook

On 10-Jul-10 12:45, Kostas Papakotas wrote:
Thank you both!
david it is not that a big project to solicit outside help! LOL

Not by size, certainly not. But I can sometimes argue myself into a corner and need an outside view to figure out which part of me is wrong.

(Also, I'm used to working with writers preparing manuscripts for full-length books for publication, and the people who work with them provessionally on the editing part, so a certain amount of "I'm not very good at this" rubs off because I'm used to comparing myself to top professionals rather than "ordinary people helping out".)
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info