Re: PS action help

For crying out loud.

A quick google search told me that it can't be done but I found a work-around by creating a brush preset to the correct opacity and brush size I wanted.

I created an action that selects that brush.

I added that action to my original action and !VOILA! it works perfectly.

Man this makes me happy.

Lea