gallrey comments

John Palcewski
Barefoot:  A neat shot.  Very nice composition and cropping.  I like the denim blue and black color combination.  I'm not sure what else to say except I like this photograph.

Dan Mitchell
Yellow:  The view point of looking up into the yellow flowers and then on to the castle-like structure is striking.  The blue, green and yellow color combination is attractive.  Well done.

Pini Vollach
Stairs:  This is an interesting shot.  It held my attention for quite a while and I never got bored while looking at it.

Rob Miracle
Tiger Lily:  I like all the detail I can see in the flower and the black background really shows the flower of to its best advantage.

Emily L. Ferguson
short squall:  This has an eerie, almost scary appeal.  The boat looks so small and alone and the weather totally uncooperative.  I like this a lot.

Michael Hughes
Dogged Pursuit:  What beautiful dogs.  The dogs seem to be in focus while the runner seems to be slightly blurred.  I think I'd like this better if it were all blurred - to show movement, or all in focus.  Regardless, I like this image.

Marilyn Dalrymple
Mother Nature:  Mother Nature seems to be taking a nap here.  She should have been a vertical, not a horizontal, but that was my fault.

Mark Harris
Katy_T with Lamp:  The use of the lamp makes for an interesting subject matter.  I like the use of black and white "film".  The right side of the photograph is a little distracting - I like the fabrics, but the smooth floor, for some reason, begs my attention while I look at the photograph.  Maybe if this part were cropped a little?  Well done, though.

Thank you to all who contributed and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.