From: Marilyn
<SNIP>
Subject: gallrey comments

<SNIP>

Mark Harris
Katy_T with Lamp:  The use of the lamp makes for an interesting subject matter.  I like the use of black and white "film".  The right side of the photograph is a little distracting - I like the fabrics, but the smooth floor, for some reason, begs my attention while I look at the photograph.  Maybe if this part were cropped a little?  Well done, though.