Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5439

> Re: THIRDS
>
> Dan Mitchell - Yellow    Google "rule of thirds" to see how this
> pleasant scene would be improved if the sky were cropped to keep the
> horizon from resting on the midpoint of the view.

I don't need Google to tell me the rules - I'm a very old hand at photography and rules are made to be broken ! As with my previous entry "Blue" the present picture's editing was quite deliberate, as I felt both top and bottom sections equally important. I'm now looking for subjects for "red" and "green".

Dan