Re: Gallery Comments

John Palcewski wrote -

Mark Harris - Metuchen Flowering Pea   If some of the trees' trunks
were included it would break up the uniformity of the image.  As it
is, it might well be like a bowl of popcorn--not very flowery.

There are some branches in there but the idea of this was to show the sea of white flowers. A Silver Gelatin Print of this negative does show more detail and probably expresses the feeling better. All that detail makes the file size fairly large even though the resolution is no bigger then I usually send, sorry Andy.

Guy Glorieux wrote -

Mark Harris - Metuchen Flowering Pear
An echo of the lace ? ... -:)

That was not the intent but I now see that too:-)

Thank you both for the comments.

Mark Harris
gsphotoguy@xxxxxxx
http://gsphotoguy.photography.com/