RE: Gallery comments

David,
I didn't anticipate a film less world but I have always taken photo
goods references and people taking photos. I know how they will be
perceived as time goes on. The way costs change is always a wonder.
These days there is hardly any film in stores and I can't imagine paying
five bucks a pack for cigarettes.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!