A Sign

> From: David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>
> Date: 13 April 2010 03:22:47 GMT+01:00
> To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: PF gallery on 04-10-10
>
>> Dan Mitchell - Road Sign
>
> I kind of collect sign photos myself, but largely as raw material for things.  Polaroid colors are more saturated here than I'm used to seeing, but still weird.

Its a reasonably true scan from a print from an especially good packet of 1200/Spectra/Image film, which being developed later than SX 70 stuff, has always had better, i.e. truer, color balance.  The camera is an "Image Pro", with "coated glass lens" - so one of the top models using the 1200 style film.  How it looks on your monitor also depends on your monitor's color settings.

Polaroid film at its best on a bright sunny, day.