Re: Comments (Tirado's stereogram)

--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Marilyn <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is interesting because of the double image and the double towers.

Its good that you point that out - I myself was perceiving the "monument" rather than its components. There are several subtle details that differentiate the two pictures, but the farther away the subject, the less apparent they become.

> It looks
> like there is a person at the very bottom ...

In fact, its a bus, or part of a bus that was passing on a street below, outside of the photo limits. Since I use one SLR and have to take two separate pictures, I take care *not* to have moving objects or any change from one picture to the other because it produces a very annoying "ghost" effect in the final 3D image. This is a reason why I can't photograph people in this way (which I have, but its difficult for them to stand still). I was sure I had let all the cars go!

Thank you for your kind comments. Perhaps this is just a passing "stereogram craze" I am going through, much like the disastrous flower craze I went through a while ago! ;)

www.alberto-tirado.com