Re: Shopping for Lighting and IR

Mark, that sounds great! I get the impression the B400/800/1600 units don't require the external power pack, correct? If not, the DigiBee looks like a good deal for what I need.

Anyone have any input on materials that absorb IR rays rather than reflecting them?

Mark Lent wrote:
Trevor,

I forgot to mention that if you'd like to see a sample of my work with the
Alien Bee's, let me know and I'll shoot you a low rez shot to examine.

Cordially,

Mark Lent