Re: battery chargers?

On Thu, March 25, 2010 15:12, Bob wrote:

> What you do have to watch out for is that the cells being charged are
> all the same capacity, ie: all 2500mAH or all 2000mAH, etc.  The easiest
> way to do that is to keep brands together like all Energizers, all Brand
> XXX, etc.

That shouldn't be an issue with any charger with individual channels for
each battery -- such as the MH-C801D or the MH-C401fs.

Since I mostly keep groups of 4 together anyway it makes little practical
difference; although if I start using them more in the various devices
that take 1 or 3 batteries, it gets more complicated.

Are you sure the one you mention needs them sorted by capacity?  It seems
to be an older model, at least I can't find it on the
thomasdistributing.com site right now to check.  So maybe it does.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info