Re: battery chargers?

Lea,

I have a mixed bag of AA NiMH cells for my flash and ham radio gear, some are Energizers, some are house brand.  I chrge them in MAHA  MH-C240F chargers and a drop in MAHA charger.  I have had no problems.    The MAHA chargers also have a conditioner built in but thats not really needed with NiMH cells since the memory thing is gone with NiMH.

What you do have to watch out for is that the cells being charged are all the same capacity, ie: all 2500mAH or all 2000mAH, etc.  The easiest way to do that is to keep brands together like all Energizers, all Brand XXX, etc.

Bob

Lea Murphy wrote:
I have acquired several different types of AA batteries and chargers over the years. All Ni-MH.

Can anyone tell me if it makes a difference if I charge brand Q batteries in a charger made for brand S batteries?

Are there any things I need to be cautious of so I don't burn down my house if I mix them up?

Thanks,

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com