a used fridge

anyway... so I got the guy to throw the fridge off the roof and then the auto-focus on the camera stalled and I missed the shot.   I tried to get the first 32feet per wahtever but it just flew out of the frame before I could place it on one of the thirds. I treid to follow it and catch some decisive moment in it's movement, when the universe conspired to deliver its equivalent to my sensor... but no the universe wasn't watching.   In the end I thought... What the hell.... "f:8 and be here"  but then, as I said, the auto-focus didn't cooperate.   The only words that came to mind were "Oh shit" (Please excuse the expleteives) I'd have asked the guy to take the fridge back up (Althouth the last staircase to the roof was quite a challenge) but unfortunately it was totally devastated.   I did get a nice shot of the debris but I think the file was deleted on the computer or maybe corrupted or something because I looked everywhere for it but it's totally gone. ummm it may be on the USB flash device that doesn't appear when I plug it in?

Oh well. Anybody got a used fridge? (I mean a working one so that I can keep the beer cold.... I'm not gonna try that experiment again!)

Herschel