Re: Running Lightroom on own drive

Alan, have you discovered the joys of StumbleUpon?  It is an addon to your browser, at least Firefox but probably others, that takes you to random sites with the content you have specified that you had an interest in.  You can find the most marvelous sites that way.
Don

On 3/5/10 9:27 AM, lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Don,

I fully understand. I never had a rigorous negative filing system.  I
really do enjoy "mining" my negatives for lost art. I liked library card
catalogs with real cards too. I have since learned to get the same
satisfaction doing Google. I could easily become an addict.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book
FREE COPY
http://www.panoramacamera.us

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SPAM] Re: Running Lightroom on own drive
From: Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, March 05, 2010 9:53 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

System?  What is this system of which you speak?  As a result of various
mishaps of late involving both computers and external drives, I now have
photos in multiple locations on at least 3 drives.  I love the mystery;
every once in a while I come across another folder and am surprised.  It
adds spice to a dull routine.
Don