Re: Running Lightroom on own drive

Roy,

I'm sure that one day soon I'll opt for off-site "cloud" storage. I've
got a few hundred CD's of scanned negs that I'll never look at again.
They take up relatively little space and it's hard to just toss them. I
backed up over a hundred vinyl LP's to CD recently. They will then be
made into MPEG's, I guess.
I also scanned a couple of file drawers full of personal ephemera.

Family pictures going way back have been an on-going scanning project
for me and my cousin.
It is curious that most family snaps, even in their drugstore envelopes,
are missing their negatives.  Do we in the Digital Age have a
pathological need to store data?

AZ