Re: Music video made with stills

Really good.  I like especially going around tree trunks and branches, and that motorcycle ride down that winding road, with the banks around the turns was fantastic.

Could it have been done with a movie camera as well?  But it seems there's something added by doing it with stills.  Is it the semi-jumpy action, or is there more?

  -yoram
-------------- Original message from Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Damned impressive.

I've seen that technique before but never reallized it was done with still images.

I think you do a fabulous job of keeping the images moving at the same tempo as the song, thus creating a sense of busyness and chaos at just the right moments.

I really, really love what you've done with the images as you get to the city.

Lea