Photo suggestions?

Off to New Orleans tomorrow.  Hopefully it will be warmer than here in Iowa.  If it is not we all may be in trouble.  But anybody have photo suggestions there?  I have done the cemeteries and will try to go back.  Marvelous places.  And Jackson Square always has colorful people.  Anything out of the ordinary that I might look for?
Don
BTW we have made the final arrangements for a trip to Japan in Nov.  Any of our members living in Japan yet?  I was there for 2 years in the Navy 50 years ago.  Do you think things have changed?  Besides getting much more expensive?  Anyway, I would like suggestions for non tourist sorts of locales.  I loved the small towns and rural areas when I was there and hope to find more.