Subject: Photo suggestions?
From: Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, January 29, 2010 6:58 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Off to New Orleans tomorrow.  Hopefully it will be warmer than here in Iowa.  If it is not we all may be in trouble.  But anybody have photo suggestions there?  I have done the cemeteries and will try to go back.  Marvelous places.  And Jackson Square always has colorful people.  Anything out of the ordinary that I might look for?
Don
BTW we have made the final arrangements for a trip to Japan in Nov.  Any of our members living in Japan yet?  I was there for 2 years in the Navy 50 years ago.  Do you think things have changed?  Besides getting much more expensive?  Anyway, I would like suggestions for non tourist sorts of locales.  I loved the small towns and rural areas when I was there and hope to find more.