Make old negs new again!

Guys,

Have you tried mining your archives for images that had technical issues
impossible to remedy or not worth fooling with in the darkroom?  Besides
technical fixes your eye has changed. Rejects can become interesting and
challenging. Our vision is informed by contemporary art as time passes.
Put on your PS plug-in re-evaluation spectacles! I believe I have enough
old stuff to mine for many years of printing. I stored bags of
"hopeless" rejects in abominable environments and stored other "junk" in
film cans.

Just for an experiment I pulled some rolls of pano negs from storage
without reading the labels. One set was a project that I had forgotten
about. I only recall printing one image from it.

Have a look here:

http://www.panoramacamera.us/alantheclown-full.html

AZ
LOOKAROUND - Since 1978