RE: Photographer stripped of title

Yahoo news said it was a stuffed animal.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 21 January 2010 19:10
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: Photographer stripped of title

Alberto,

The rules are clear - the picture looks too good to be true. Why did the
wolf jump the fence? It seems to me that it could have crawled through with
more stealth. A stunt wolf would be easy to recognize by its owners.
Remember when Disney got busted for their fake nature shows?

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book
FREE COPY
http://www.panoramacamera.us

photography, but lets just keep this about the rules of the contest.