Re: New but old thread

 Don Roberts

Just relating a situation many of you may have faced.

 The good news is that it worked and recovered most if not all of the
images; the bad news is that they are in generic files with generic file
names and the only way I can use them is to examine each file, thousands,
and then rename and resort.  At least I got them back but this will occupy
me for some time.
Don

so sorry to hear this happened - you have my sympathy :/