Re: laptops!

I regularly switch between Mac and PC at both work and home. I was about to become more of a Mac enthusiast (my default puter at home is a 20" iMac) until I uninstalled Zone Alarm from my Toshiba laptop and it actually started working again. I run Vista 32 Home with the annoying security messages turned off and have it set to look like Windows 2000. I personally think Windows navigation and display is far superior to Mac in EVERY way and am happy to have my Toshiba with me in my Crumpler bag when I travel...I'd take my wife's MacBook Pro instead if I didn't mind compromising utility for aesthetic.

Oh, and you can buy a PC notebook that will run laps around a MacBook Pro and is 50+% cheaper and more serviceable internationally.

James B. Davis wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:48:52 +0800, karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>