Re: PF members exhibit on 12-26-09

Mark,
Happy New Year to you.  And thanks for your comment.  Do you think I should have straightened out the perspective in photoshop?

I'm a newbie in the forum so did not know how to submit properly.  I meant to have access to a few more of my photos (some actually still works in progress) but...  Anyway, here it is and I'd be grateful if you commented to me.

  -yoram

-------------- Original message from Mark Harris <gsphotoguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

[snip]