Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 7:43 PM
Subject: OT: Guiness Book of Records

Dear friends,

While sending my best wishes to Andy in a separate message, it occurred to me
that he would probably qualify for the Guiness Book of Records
as the longest serving ListMaster in the history of the web with uninterrupted years of service.

Would anyone have any thoughts on the validity of this proposition?

Best wishes to all
for a happy 2010 with good health
and lots of propitious light in front of your cameras.

Guy Glorieux
(mostly silent but not inactive these days)

--
“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.”  (Lao-Tzeu)