Re: Guiness Book of Records

Reminds me of a "creed" I wrote and placed on the door of a government director's office, where I was assigned with two other colleagues years ago:

SPECIAL FORCES

Rain or shine,
Night or day,
We work very hard
Even without pay.

Elson

Marilyn wrote:
I have often thought about Andy's dedication to the list. It's amazing and I agree with Andy setting the world record. It is a feat, indeed to keep a list going for so long. To borrow from the Postman's Creed: "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays [Andy] from the swift completion of [his] appointed rounds. Marilyn