Re: Model release question

If faced with this situation I would have a discussion with my attorney.......

Bob

Rob Miracle wrote:
I was talking with another photographer who shot a couple and their newborne. Both of the parents are 17.

Clearly the couple can't sign their own release and their parents are going to sign a minor model release.

But what about the baby? Who would sign a minor model release for the baby since her parents can't?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Rob

                           /////
                          ( O O )
--------------------oOOO-----O----OOOo-----73 de w8imo@xxxxxxxx------
             I plan to live forever.  So far, so good......