Re: Question

Trevor Cunningham wrote:
I must observe that a fair number of the people in the alt-process field are involved in those media for no other reason than they are chemistry nuts or professionals (much like the beginnings of photography). An in-house process of producing a stable, home-made, color substrate for use in camera would be invaluable to the movement to preserve what the greats like Kodak are so willing to discard now that there isn't a buck in it anymore.
Hey, this is sounding promising. What say we cooperate and see what evolves. My results so far are quite encouraging. I did some of these RGB separations when I worked at a custom color lab on returning from Nam and have a fair amount of technical literature from that time related to dye transfers and such.

Ed