Re: 158 lens camera

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:38:28 -0700, lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote/replied to:

>I want a pocket digicam with a phone in it. I don't care about TM. They
>jam everything but the kitchen sink in cameras - why not a phone? The
>more I use my Oly 810 the more I like that kind of shooting. I think the
>iPhone is leading and all will follow it. If they get a good camera and
>some exciting aps for it that would be sensational.

The iPhone has a lousy camera as far as Mobile Phone cameras goes. Or maybe
phones in America are way behind.

They have a Sony here that's basically a camera with a phone, 10 megapixels and
all the controls a real camera needs. It's been out a couple of years so I
imagine the latest and greatest is even better now.

My Sanyo has a 4.3 megapixel camera that's pretty nice. At least under good
lighting it can take a nice photo. It doesn't have an optical zoom or some other
features but it has white balance and several other features.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics