Re: 158 lens camera

Don,

I want a pocket digicam with a phone in it. I don't care about TM. They
jam everything but the kitchen sink in cameras - why not a phone? The
more I use my Oly 810 the more I like that kind of shooting. I think the
iPhone is leading and all will follow it. If they get a good camera and
some exciting aps for it that would be sensational.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book