Re: PF member's exgbit on 12-12-09

At 8:38 AM -0500 12/12/09, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 12, 2009. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

            Emily L. Ferguson - Boatyard greeting

Looks better bigger!

            Don Roberts - Do you know?

I was thinking it was for  grooming a horse.

            Dan Mitchell - Gallery

So, why is this called Turbine hall? Was it a power plant once? Yeah, the ghost person is a little interesting. Perhaps one should not 100% depend on the stitching software?

            Andrew Sharpe - Them

I too love the sort of heart shape of the mouth. There is a distinct "Scream" appearance to the entire think, however, as well as a refraction of an horseshoe crab. The exposure is really great, and the contrast as wll. The sharpness is very nice too.

Not an image I'd want to live with in any room in my house, but interesting all the same.

            John Palcewski - Dream Woman

I wonder about the dream part here. She looks purposeful, but maybe it's the photographer who things a woman of that appearance is his dream. Did this one start out as film, too?

NB:  zero photographs and this gallery was small.

There are 0 photographs awaiting installation.
The time to send yours is NOW! If you wait you'll probably forget! ;)
Instructions at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

Going to Hungary for the holiday, Andy?
--
Emily L. Ferguson