Re: PF member's exgbit on 12-12-09

Here are my thoughts on this week's submissions.
----- Original Message ----- <SNIP>
Subject: PF member's exgbit on 12-12-09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 12, 2009. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

            Emily L. Ferguson - Boatyard greeting

There are many fun elements at play here. It is especially nice to see a unique Christmas season image. Well done!

            Don Roberts - Do you know?

I don't know what it is but like the composition. I'd bet it would be really dramatic in B&W and with more contrast. Just a thought.

            Dan Mitchell - Gallery

I'm almost ready to go out and get an iPhone just to be able to give this app a try. I keep trying to find seams and repeated people as a kind of "Where's Waldo?" puzzle. As a photograph it is a nice architectural image but is more interesting to me from the production point of view.

            Andrew Sharpe - Them

Again, I'm not sure exactly what it is or why you made the image, but I like it. Do tell us more.

            John Palcewski - Dream Woman

Here is another one where I'd like to hear more about her. It is well done with a grest sense of action.

<SNIP>

Mark Harris
gsphotoguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://gsphotoguy.photography.com/