Re: Bamboo

What I discovered with the Bamboo is that it could do so much but not enough so the keyboard couldn't get very far away. My desk is such that this was a HUGE PAIN both physically on my body and on my brain. That was the main reason for moving to the Intuos4...way more command keys on the tablet itself which cuts down on my need for the keyboard.

I like just using one tool...the pen...so I don't have to pick it up, put it down, ad nauseum.

It took me awhile to figure out how to program the custom buttons on my Intuos but once I did it changed my life. The can be customized differently for each program I use regularly then have standard universal settings for everything else. Crazy cool.

If you're not taking advantage of this feature on your Intuos I'd look at it. It's in system prefs under tablet on your mac. You just map out what you want the buttons to do. It's super simple.

Since you're used to your Intuos tablet I think taking advantage of the custom button feature would serve you better than going to the Bamboo.

I'd ship you mine but I sold it. The best I could suggest is to buy one and try it...see if it does what you need it to do. If not, take it back.

Hope this is a little helpful.

Lea

life is short. photograph it.