Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5289

On 13 Dec 2009, at 04:08, List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students (Marilyn) wrote:

> Maybe I just listen to the news too much; however, there is a ghost-like figure almost dead center at the bottom of this photograph.  The ghost from Christmas past?

Re: my contribution entitled "Gallery"

When you stitch pictures together, and someone has moved between the several shots, a faint image of the person's previous position is sometimes created by the stitching software.  I could have eliminated this (but probably with some difficulty) in Photoshop, but in the end chose not to.