Re: Bamboo

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 23:10:04 -0500, "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Anybody bought a Wacom Bamboo and using the touch feature?

Yes, but I find the touch feature is not as good as a mouse. It's fun though and
you could get used to it. You likely wouldn't use the touch feature for fine
work, but I think it's for nagivating, browsing, using the computer like a
mouse.

Incidentally, I had to download and install the latest software in order to get
the eraser to work. I just knew it should work but it didn't. Instruction manual
was practically useless. I couldn't even tell if I was supposed to have that
feature.

I thought the days of buying hardware and immediately downloading the latest
driver were over but I guess not.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics