Re: iPhone stuff

I'm confident the threshold on this technology is far from near. Without a doubt, this level of portable storage will become a relevant reality and I am excited to see what necessitates it.

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
The only reason for large storage is to take large pictures with high quality detail so one can make a fantastic print. There is no other reason for large capture. If you are projecting your file on a digital projector all one needs is a 1050 x 1400 pixel  file at 1 ppi (that is the resolution of the Canon Realis SX80 projector) because digital projection is independent of ppi
Roy